Thursday 3 February 2022

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad !


Muskaan Khadloya - Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad


To my beloved Mom and Dad,
who’re two invaluable gems of my life,
who mean the whole world to me,
and the reason behind my smile.

You two make up my soul,
and the reason of my existence,
you both dwell in my heart,
and I love you two without any resistance.

You both are my towers of strength,
supporting and motivating me consistently,
without you two, I’m nothing,
and with you both, I’m everything.

Most of your efforts are directed,
on the happiness of your daughters,
often forgetting your own desires,
as dedicated to fill our faces with laughter.

You’ve always been there for us,
magnifying the moments of bliss,
soothing us at the times of distress,
how can I ever thank you for all this?

Right from the age I played in your arms,
till the present year of the day,
you both have held the softest corner of my heart,
and will be staying there as always.

You both are my precious treasure,
and truly, my living Gods on Earth,
loving me more than the stars in the sky,
and showering me with humongous care and concern.

I love you both, my Mumma and Papa,
more than anything else in this world,
you two are perfect and truly the best.
On this very special day, with lots of love,
from my heart and soul, wishing you both,
“A VERY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY”


Muskaan Khadloya - Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad

PS: Thanks for reading my poem. Please like, comment, follow, subscribe and share :) Also visit my other poems listed under "Popular Posts" in right side. Keep visiting my blog for new poems, see you back soon !



5 comments:

  1. Thank You Muskaan ! You feel like this because of your good nature and we are truly blessed to have you both as our daughters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mussu, absolutely gem of poem and you are so true.Best gift to your parents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great. U deserve a very big round of applause....(i am clappinggg )👏👏

    ReplyDelete