Saturday 11 July 2020

I'm Possible


Girl Crying

I saw a girl filled with distress,
sitting alone and lost in her own world,
tears rolling down from her big eyes,

staring at the ground, she lay disturbed.

I went and stood near her,
upon being asked for its cause,
she hesitated at first,
but then narrated without a pause.


“Do I always have to lose my match?
will victory never come in my catch?
will I never see the bright side?
after been practising for hundred times?”


Again, she began to cry,
I thought brisk and quick,
then an idea struck me,
I showed her a bird holding twig in her beak.


Her wings were injured,
but never did it stop her,
after several attempts to fly,
she finally touched the sky.


I showed her a baby trying to walk,
stumbling but smiling after each fall,
again, and again he rose,
and yo! he marched without a stop.


Life is like a rollercoaster,
having several ups and downs,
this journey is bittersweet,
without challenges is indeed incomplete.


Never should you lose hope,
optimism should always glow,
work hard till your last chance,
chase your dreams at every hour.


Success will surely follow,
provided you work hard with grit,
nothing is impossible,

even the word itself says “I’m possible”.

Girl Happy


PS: Thanks for taking time to read my poem. Please like, comment, follow, subscribe and share :) Do not forget to check out my other poems listed under "Popular Posts" in right side. Keep visiting my blog for new poems, see you back soon !


21 comments:

  1. Yes, life is indeed a bittersweet that you have captured well and experienced by one and all. Excellent usage of words and emotions. Keep writing, waiting for more..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your motivation and support.

      Delete
  2. Another superb poem muskaan..very well written...if v have patience towards our work nothing is impossible ..💯👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes, patience is the prerequisite for every endeavour which we undertake:)

      Delete
  3. Superb poem with a very deep meaning! Keep writing Muskaan..

    ReplyDelete
  4. very thoughtful and inspirational poem

    ReplyDelete
  5. Life is always learning experience and moving on... Good one

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very mature thinking Muskaan, I like the smooth flow of the narrative.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully written with a very good message. So motivating and inspiring. Keep going..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome poem with a vey deep meaning. Keep writing more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Superb thinking❣

    ReplyDelete