Thursday 14 January 2021

Happy Birthday, My Dear Mom !

Happy Birthday Mom

I write this for my queen,
who is the whole world to me,
she is my life and everything,
without her, I’m just nothing.

She is the one who completes me,
I love her immensely indeed,
my tower of strength, she is,
with her, my day actually begins.

She is so benevolent and selfless,
keeping us content, is her goodness,
her sacrifices for us are beyond infinity,
she is like a form of divinity indeed.

Supporting us from day till night,
often, giving up her leisure time,
I love her from all my soul,
with her we complete our four.

Many a times I do wonder,
how can someone be so ideal,
I don’t know, how to express,
the gratefulness I feel for her.

This special person in my life,
is none other than, “My Mumma”,
whom I adore beyond immensity,
who is my most treasured celebrity.

To the queen of my life,
I wish, from all my heart and soul,
“A VERY HAPPY BORN DAY !”

Happy Birthday Mom


PS: Thanks for taking time to read my poem. You know the drill - comment, like, share, spread the word. Now that you are here, check out my other poems listed on the right side menu of this page :)

11 comments:

  1. Very true musu, very good words used.keep putting your words with pen & continue writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more amazing poem from you Muskaan, aptly expressing your emotions and love for your mother. You have a superb talent of weaving magic with words, do write more often !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another month, another poem, great birthday gift. Keep writing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you,daughter,for the wonderful birthday gift...I ever received..this poem is bestest one...I cheish the great time we spent together. I enjoy all the games and fun stuff you plan for us to do. You and I always share the best experience and build the happiest memories in the world.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much mumma❤️ I love you more than the stars in the sky, more than drops of water in the sea, more than infinity, my dear mumma. You are my best companion ever❤️

      Delete
  5. So eloquently penned...marvelous di..

    ReplyDelete