Thursday 17 December 2020

Happy Birthday, My Dear Dad




To my beloved dad,
who brought me up with so much of care,
who is the soul of my life,
by which my life passes by.

Never has there been an unfulfilled need,
you’re more precious than a gem indeed,
supporting and guiding me consistently,
I love you more than infinity.

Holding my hand at all times,
being the apple of my eyes,
and the reason behind my smile,
having a fantabulous style.

So grateful I am indeed,
for the love you shower on me,
how could I ever thank you,
for the efforts which you take for me.

You hold the softest corner of my heart,
motivating me on all the journeys I embark,
making all the moments go blissfully,
and just loving me unconditionally.

I am blessed indeed,
to have a fabulous dad like you,
on this very special day,
I wish you “A Very Happy Birthday!”









12 comments:

  1. Mussu, you have nicely penned down your thoughts in to poem, this is amazing.Each of your word is so true and indeed you are lucky !! Hope you had great time today 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Yeah, we had a great time yesterday:)

      Delete
  2. Thank You Musu. You feel good about me because you yourself are a very good person. Love you !

    ReplyDelete
  3. What better gift can you get than this Anil? Well penned Muskaan 👏👏

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very affectionately written Muskaan. Anil, this is a moment of pride for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Vinu, this indeed is a moment of pride. Muskaan keeps surprising us at every moment now-a-days !

      Delete
  5. It's so beautiful...brilliant di..

    ReplyDelete