Monday 21 September 2020

Happy Birthday !


Happy Birthday Dear Sister

I write this for the girl,
who is present in all my pages,
forever she stays in my heart,
loving me for all the ages.


My best ever companion she is,
well known for all her mischiefs,
my cute drama queen she is,
looking pretty as a picture indeed.


An eternal bond connects us,
characterized by love and care,
countless are the memories that we possess,
endless are the secrets that we share.


Love the times that we spend,
some sweet while at times bitter,
thanks for being my pillar of support,
and filling my life with all kinds of glitter.


I know our disagreements will never end,
nor will our blaming game,
but from the deepest core of my heart,
I love you to the moon and back.


We are different flowers from the same garden,
who always stand for each other,
wiping one another’s tears during the black times,
while relishing the great times together.


This special person in my life,
is none other than you, “my sister”,
this soul wishes its best mate,
from the bottom of my heart,

“A Very Happy Birthday”!

Happy Birthday Dear Sister


PS: Thanks for taking time to read my poem. Please like, comment, follow, subscribe and share :) Do not forget to check out my other poems listed under "Popular Posts" in right side. Keep visiting my blog for new poems, see you back soon !

13 comments:

  1. One more amazing poem Muskaan, nicely describes your love for your sister. May you sisters love remain eternal... forever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, perfect gift to little sister.God bless you both of my Angels. Keep rocking... Hope there would a poem released on my Birthday too....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sisters make the best friends in the world.This poem is very precious gift for ur little sister .May u r love for u r sis grow forever'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Yes, sisters make the best friends in the world :)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful Muskaan. Best gift for your little sister.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marvellous....You have beautifully depicted your love for your little sister...Awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Didi, Thank you soooo much. This really touched my heart. I am blessed to have a sis like you. One thing which I deeply cherish is having you as my best friend, my best mate, my partner in crime ;), my secret keeper and my everything. The times we spend together become the golden moments of my life. You are the reason behind my million dollar smile, my happiness and much more. You are a very cool mentor, though I forget following your advice ;). Last but not the least I will always be your cute troublemaker, building up as many mischiefs as I can. Love you immensely, my sis♥️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much my dear Meku. So sweet of you. Your words really made me emotional...so heart touching indeed...You hold the deepest corner in my heart. Your smile, your mischiefs, your love just make my day. Your company gives me immense pleasure, invaluable delight and unsurpassed bliss. Hope our bond remain the same for all the years to come. Love you more than infinity♥️

      Delete
  7. Heart touching...beautifully penned down...best gift for a little sis👏

    ReplyDelete